Voting Membership – The following membership classes shall have a vote in all determinations of the Association at regular and special meetings or by mail vote (including facsimile) and shall be eligible to serve as directors and hold office in the Association:
- North American Manufacturer Membership — Available to any corporation engaged in the manufacture or selling of asphalt emulsions in the United States, Canada and Mexico.
Dues: $ 3,000 per year, plus $300 for each additional emulsion plant operated by or from which emulsion is sold by an AEMA member, to a maximum annual payment of $10,000.
- International Manufacturer Membership — Available to any corporation engaged in the manufacture or selling of asphalt emulsions in countries other than the United States, Canada and Mexico.
Dues: $ 3,000 per year
- Supplier Membership — Available to any corporation supplying goods or services to the asphalt emulsion manufacturing industry.
Dues: $ 3,500 per year
Non-Voting Membership – The following membership classes shall have no vote in determination of the Association and shall not be eligible to serve as directors or hold office in the Association:
- Associate Membership — Available to Contractors, Testing Laboratories, Consulting Engineering Firms and other businesses involved in the application, testing, and/or specifying the use of asphalt emulsion and asphalt emulsion based processes.
Dues: $ 500 per year
- Individual Membership — Available to any individual with an interest in asphalt emulsion who does not qualify for Associate membership.
Dues: $ 100 per year
AEMA policy requires that a person or firm join in the highest membership category for which he (or it) qualifies.Employee - (included as part of above memberships)